The Career Technical Department has designed Industry Sector Pathways that identify and group courses within specific Career and Technical Education (CTE) areas of study, offering students depth of knowledge and skill, linked with specific post-secondary programs culminating in degrees or certificates.
The Industry Sector Pathways offered are:
- Information and Technology Sector:
- Manufacturing and Product Development Sector:
- Building Trades and Construction Sector:
- Arts Media and Entertainment Sector:
- Transportation Sector:
- Engineering and Architecture Sector: